Mr. Collins Kuffour
Role and Responsibility
Faculty Quality Assurance Officer
AAM-University of Skills Training and Entrepreneurial DevelopmentDepartment of Environmental Health and Sanitation Education
P.O. Box M40
- Phone -+233207799148
- Email – email@example.com
- Department of Environmental Health and Sanitation Education
- FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENT AND HEALTH EDUCATION
Mr. Kuffour holds a Master of Philosophy in Environmental Science from the University of Cape Coast and a Bachelor’s Degree in Integrated Science Education from the University of Education, Winneba. Mr. Kuffour has vast teaching and research experience who have taught in all the strata of Ghana Educational System as a Teacher. Implications of environmental health and sanitation on water bodies and aquatic life, fate and transport of pollutants in the environment and climate change science and its interaction with water resources are his areas of research interest.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS / MEMBERSHIPS
- University Teachers Association of Ghana
- Ghana Science Association
- Environmental Pollution and Control
- Environmental physics
- Man, His Environment and Earth Resources
- Water Quality and Analyses
- Environmental Legislation in Ghana
- Environment Monitoring and Analyses
- Climate Change – Impact and Adaptation
- Human and Nature – Diploma programme
RESEARCH INTERESTS AND SUPERVISION
- Water quality versus agrochemicals in farming communities in Ghana
- Faecal sludge volume control chemicals
- Fate and transport of pollutants in the environment
Kuffour, C., Essumang, D. K., Akotoye, H. K., Kuffour, R. A., & Abraham, J. D. (2021). Pesticide and Nutrient Loads of Lake Bosomtwe in the Ashanti Region of Ghana. Journal of Water Resource and Protection, 13(10), 794-806.
Amankwah-Kuffour, R., Dwumfour-Asare, B., & Kuffour, C. (2015). Currency notes as pathogenic risk sources for street foods in Ghana: A study at a suburb of Kumasi City. International Journal of Health Sciences and Research, 5, 336-345.
Sarkodie, P. A., Kuffour, C., & Agyapong, D. (2014). Environmental Impact of Clay Harvesting at Mpraeso Amanfrom in the Kwahu-West Municipal of the Eastern Region of Ghana. International journal of innovative research and development, 3(8), 40-45.
Kuffour, C., & Tiimub, B. M. (2014). Determination of Sources of Water Pollution. International Journal of Technology Enhancements and Emerging Engineering Research, 2(12), 17-22. Sarkodie, P. A., Adzi, A., & Kuffour, C. (2014). Pollutant Levels of the Lake Water in Lake “Tadie”. International Journal of Scientific Research and Engineering Studies, 1, 24-29.