POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES (Full Time)
POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES (Sandwich)
- M.Phil. Environmental and Occupational Health (2years)
- M.Phil. Chemistry (2years)
- M.Phil. Biology (2years)
- M.Phil. Biology Education
- M.Phil. Science Education
- M.Phil. Crop Science Edu. (2yrs)
- M.Phil Soil Science (2years)
- M.Phil Animal Science (2years)
- PhD. Crop Science (4years)
- PhD. Animal Science (4years)
- PhD.Soil Science (4years))
- M.ED – Mathematics Education
- M.ED – Science Education
The following requirements are to be met in addition to other programme specific requirements.
Applicant should possess:
- A researched Master’s Degree in the relevant field of study from an accredited institution.
- A cumulative Grade Point Average of 3.0 or above in the courses offered at the Master’s degree level.
- At least grade ‘B’ in the dessertation presented for the Master’s degree.
Applicant must have:
- A good first degree (2nd Class Lower or better in the relevant discipline from a recognised University.
- A Pass in a selection interview and/or entrance examination to be organized by the Department.