Student Medical Examination 2022
The University Health Services congratulates all freshmen and welcomes you to the College of Agriculture Education, AAM-USTED. Please note that Compulsory Medical Examination for freshmen is scheduled to take place between Wednesday January 12, 2022 and Friday February 18, 2022 at the University Clinic from 8:00am to 8:00pm daily.
The following is a guide for the process of undertaking your medical examination.
- Please check the schedule for the days of your examination and report as scheduled.
- Report at the questionnaire collection point where you will be given a confidential medical records data form and and your health insurance status verified. Fill out the details requested in section 1 and return the form to the clinic staff at the nursing desk.
- Then go to the NURSING DESK your vital signs (weight, height, blood pressure, pulse and respiratory rate) checked and recorded.
- Go to THE LABORATORY DESK. A blood sample and urine sample will be requested and collected for analysis.
- Go for your EYE EVALUATION and your AUDIOLOGICAL EVALUTON at the designated place.
- Get your CHEST X-RAY done (this will be transmitted to the doctor).
- GO AND SEE THE DOCTOR.
The doctor will discuss the findings and advise accordingly
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT X-RAYS
- X rays can be harmful, so please get it done, ONCE and RIGHT (no x-ray paper printout or x-rays on pen drives are accepted)
- X-rays done prior to the date you were offered admission are invalid and will not be accepted
- Pregnant students are exempt from taking x-rays. Kindly inform Clinic staff if you are pregnant or suspect you are. A test will be done for which you will pay.
All fresh students undergraduate and post-graduate are expected to report for the exercise per the attached schedule
DAYS FOR EXAMINATION
BSc Biology, BSc Chemistry, BSc Natural Resource, BSc Physics, BSc Mathematics.
BSc Int Science, BSc Environmental Science, BSc Agribusiness
BSc Early Grade, BSc Upper Primary, BSc JHS
BSc Public Health
Top-up Masters, MPHIL &PhD
Feel free to contact the clinic staff if you have any challenges.
College Medical Doctor