As part of requirement for all freshers,the Mandatory Medical Examination at the Aamusted Clinic, Mampong from January 9,2024 to February 2nd, 2024. The exercise is scheduled as follows:
|9TH TO 15TH JAN, 2024
|15TH TO 18TH JAN, 2024
|FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH
|19TH TO 24TH JAN,2024
|FACULTY OF SCIENCE EDUCATION
|25TH TO 29TH JAN, 2024
|FACULTY OF AGRICUTURE EDUCATION
|30TH JAN TO 2ND FEB, 2024
|FACULTY OF EDUCATION AND GENERAL STUDEIES
Steps to follow:
- All Freshers require an active NHIS CARD and STUDENT APPLICANT ID to access the STUDENT MEDICAL PORTAL.
- Fill the MEDICAL EXAMINATION FORM on the STUDENT MEDICAL EXAMINATION PORTAL. link below:
- Proceeding to the clinic for PHYSICAL and EYE examination, LABORATORY TESTS, and CHEST X-RAY.
- Mandatory Chest X-ray should be done at the Clinic at a cost of Gh¢ 60
- All Freshers are to adhere strictly to the schedule for the examination.